Monday, November 19, 2012

KARL MARX AS SANTA CLAUS?

Is Karl Marx the dark version of Santa Claus?  
"From each according to his ability."  
"To each according to his need."  

 Since Rush Limbaugh has been talking about Obama as Santa Claus, I started thinking about Karl Marx as the Jolly Old Elf.  Obviously, Karl Marx can't be Santa Claus because Karl Marx is a thief.  Santa is not a thief.  But the handout from an anonymous stranger idea is similar.  I think Rush is onto the "fundamental transformation" of Santa Claus. 

Is Barack Obama the reincarnation of Karl Marx?  If he is, he is a hybrid version of opportunistic fascism and communism.  Interesting, but lethal.  Santa is not lethal.  But Karl Marx is.  When I think back to Barack Obama's famous line about "Fundamentally transforming the United States of America," I remember the dread and chill down my spine at the time.  (unlike the thrill that went up Chris Matthews' leg...mine was more like a ghost walked over my grave.)

Obama's  "fundamental transformation" means there is no longer a United States of America.  And now Obama has become Santa Claus.

I finally watched a video that has been out for a while called, "Dreams From My Real Father."  I hadn't sought it out, but someone loaned it to me to watch.  I had thought it was probably just a stab in the dark, some remote concept that "might" have some few facts in it.  I was wrong.  It is extremely plausible.  More than that.  I believe it is true.  After watching it, I believe the author is right on target.  Barack Obama is a red diaper grand-baby and was groomed from the very beginning to implement Communism with every lying fiber of his being.  His childhood story is not necessarily leading up to what you would guess would happen, winning the Presidency of the United States.  But it did. 

There is a very brief scene in the movie where Obama is walking on the sidewalk in DC, apparently right around the Capitol area.  He is walking next to a much shorter man in a suit who is smiling and looking up at him.  The shorter man seems very pleased to be conversing and walking with Obama, smiling and looking quite cheerful.  That shorter man is my Republican congressman.  That brief moment in the film sent chills down my spine....again.  That congressman went to school with my children.  I've known him a long time.  The scene of him smiling and seeming to be so happy to be in Obama's company was disappointing, to say the least.  I instantly felt terrible for him, but worse for our nation.

By the end of the movie I found myself almost in tears.  I had known a lot of the facts presented already, but to see them sewn together in that cohesive manner was a bit overwhelming.  (If you can take it, I highly recommend watching and owning this video / movie.  Your children will one day want to have this history lesson...God willing.)

Back to the red diaper baby theme, Karl Marx's followers have been taught how to psychologically manipulate the masses.  The Saul Alinsky method of collapsing the system has been common education to  Ivy League law students and political students for decades.  Hillary wrote her thesis on Alinsky and is in the Cloward and Piven camp to this day.  Not satisfied with wrecking America,  Obama and Hillary are busy crashing nations.  Today they are both in Myranmar promising to hand out goodies to those Asians who will tow their line.  I'm sure that will end well.  (ahem.)  Santa and Mrs. Claus / Marx.  Lord only knows what they have stolen from us to give to the Muslim Brotherhood.  We know what they have stolen from us to give to the UN and to their cronies in global businesses.  We know what they have stolen from us to give to the welfare state and wreck the healthcare system here.  We know they are stealing away our America.

As the Marxists in America are now driving the public school system, the Christian Holidays are becoming taboo, but the Federal government is promoted as Santa Claus. (I've noticed lately that Thanksgiving is being turned into "Harvest Day" so children don't feel obligated to thank God for their blessings.) So here come the Holidays...but not the ones you think.  The Holidays are being "fundamentally transformed" along with everything else.   

Barack Obama, the Marxist, pretends to be Santa Claus to win elections.  Jingles are written about him.  Parades and celebrations created for him.  His elves (read Czars) have in past years decorated the White House trees with Mao ornaments.  

Karl Marx, aka Barack Obama pretending to be Santa Claus, is in the White House wearing a red diaper?  Looks like it to me.

Happy Holidays...Here Comes Santa Claus!








No comments:

Post a Comment