Monday, January 9, 2012

BOLSHEVIKS AND THE INTERNATIONALIST CORPORATE CABAL

Occasionally I check in on a site called Mat-Rodina who is a Russian blogger. Honestly, I will tell you Stanislav, the author of the blog, hates the United States. I checked in today and found this video that I thought you might find interesting. I know nothing about who the people are in this video. The gentleman in the video says it is 1987. The caption on the youtube site says this: "A classic interview by Professor Antony Sutton, who taught economics at California State University, and was a research fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution." Having said all of that, this is a 13 minute 29 second long video describing the U.S. / Internationalist corporate involvement in creating the utopian Soviet Union with Trotsky and Lenin and then forward to the continual global corporate cabal up to the date of the video...1987.

I am bringing this video to you to ask a question. What is different from this man's description to what we are seeing today? I would say there is nothing different. When you think of the Tsar of Russia, the Shah of Iran, and the plethora of national heads being taken down recently, I wonder if you see what I see, i.e. the connection between our State Department (Hilary Clinton) and the Internationalist money cartel ...and the destruction of sovereignty of nations all over the world. Is it any wonder Stanislav hates the U.S.? I only hope Stanislav can see the divide between the people of the U.S. and the leadership that has been up to its eyeballs in corrupt money for the last 100 years. Take a look.


3 comments:

  1. That was a great video. I had read something, but this really laid it out. They have been at it for one hundred years, one election will not even make a dent I fear. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Fraid so, Bunker. Glad to share this with you because I know you are someone who connects these dots. I wish one election would make a dent, but it doesn't look like it.
    Stay strong...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete