Thursday, March 18, 2010

OBAMA'S HEALTH CARE NIGHTMARE

From American Thinker
Robert Reich:
"This is what the truth is...If you are very old, we're not going to give you all of that technology and all of those drugs...to keep you alive. It's too expensive, so we're going to let you die...(We're) going to use the bargaining leverage of the federal government...to force drug companies and insurance companies and medical suppliers to reduce their costs. That means less innovation, and that means less new products and less new drugs on the market, which means you are probably not going to live that much longer than your parents."

My, WWII vet, Dad passed away Tuesday morning at the age of 92. I was very proud of him and we miss him sorely. As I reflect on his life and his generation, I am so sick of the disease that is ruining the freedom he fought to keep for us. The enemy is within our borders and occupying our White House and Congress. We will have to rid ourselves of it or continue to experience the death of our America. Our freedom was bought and paid for by the blood of our forefathers. After the war, my Dad had a good life and enjoyed the shining city on the hill. But he didn't join in the fight as a young man just to see it squandered by unAmerican politicians who have infiltrated our government.

The words above by Robert Reich are exactly what is planned for America by Obama. My Dad would have died from a melanoma on his head at the age of 72 if Obama's nightmare had been enacted 20 years ago. You see, in Robert Reichland and Obamaland, 72 is very old. I don't know what more anyone would need to see the truth of what Obama is doing. And I wonder what the last 20 years of my Dad's life was worth if reducing costs is the only criteria for life.

I'm going to do some more crying now....

No comments:

Post a Comment